Announcing the 2021 Annual Conference and Expo | Virtual and On-Demand
We are building out the virtual platform for the 2021 Annual Conference. Here is a quick update about what is coming. The new virtual platform is fun and engaging – we are preparing a tutorial to share in the near future. You will notice a shift in the day pattern – conference days are now Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The conference workshops and other recorded sessions will be available on-demand 60 days after conference.
Call for Presentations Now Live | Deadline Extended!
Now is the time to submit a workshop proposal. A few tips:
- The primary presenter may submit up to two proposals.
- Each proposal may have up to two co-presenters.
- You may update and edit certain elements of your proposal until the extended deadline of Sunday, December 6 at 11:59pm.
- For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit a workshop proposal is Sunday, December 6, 11:59pm. We recognize this is a tight turnaround and thank you in advance for your interest in submitting a proposal.
We have simplified the registration fee schedule. Whether or not you plan to attend one day, two days or all three days, you pay a flat rate. Members receive the best rate – not a member, join and save $80!
Member Rates and Deadlines
- Super Bird: $249 – until December 31, 2020
- Early Bird: $339 – January 1 to March 7, 2021
- Regular: $389 – March 8 through Conference
*Nonmembers – add $150 to each of the values. Join at $69 and save $80.
We are launching a new registration platform, but finalizing details and testing. Stay tuned for launch date.
Stay tuned – we have an amazing new experience for you. We are preparing a demo to showcase the opportunity.
Sponsors and Advertisers
There are unique new ways to engage and market your products and services. Information to come in the near future.
We look forward to your participation in the 2021 Annual Conference and Expo.