Introduction & Proposal Procedures/Instructions
We recognize that the following procedures are lengthy; however, we want you to have as much information as possible prior to completing the online submission form.
You must complete the form all at once. Be sure to allow sufficient time to complete your submission. Once you submit your proposal, you will be able to edit your content until the submission deadline of Monday, September 26, 2022 (until 11:59pm PST).
Procedures for Submitting a Workshop Proposal
- Workshop proposals accepted online only.
- All information must be completed on the Call for Proposals form or the proposal will not be considered.
- Workshop titles must clearly communicate the content of the program. If your proposal is accepted, workshop descriptions will be listed within the online Conference Planner.
- Primary presenters may submit up to two proposals. If more than two proposals are submitted, the first two proposals submitted based upon the automated date stamp from the system will be saved; all additional proposals after the second proposal will be subsequently deleted.
- Each workshop proposal may have up to two co-presenters.
- Workshops are 90 minutes in length.
- Spell out abbreviations or acronyms for institutions, school names, job titles or cities.
- Do not type in all caps; also be sure to proof your own typing for spelling and grammar accuracy. Double check your email address is entered correctly. All communication is sent to the primary presenter's email address.
- Proposals must be submitted by Monday, September 26, 2022 (until 11:59pm PST).
- Before beginning the workshop proposal submission process, have the following information available:
- Name, title and email of all presenters
- Contact information for primary presenter
- Presenter bio and qualifications on the proposed presentation subject
- Workshop title
- Workshop summary (max 200 words)
- Learning objectives
- Complete the workshop proposal process all at once. It may be helpful to prepare your information in a Word document, then copy the workshop details into the proposal form.
- You will have an opportunity to preview a copy of your proposal before submitting; and you will have the chance to print the proposal after submitting it. Double check your email address is entered correctly; all communication is sent to the email address you provide.
- Once you submit a proposal, you will be directed to a screen that confirms your proposal was submitted; you can print this document.
- An email with log in credentials will be sent – it could take a minute to deliver; be sure to double check your junk or spam filter for the message. The message will come from email@example.com.