Introduction & Proposal Procedures/Instructions
We recognize that the following procedures are lengthy; however, we want you to have as much information as possible prior to completing the online submission form.
You must complete the form all at once. Be sure to allow sufficient time to complete your submission. Once you submit your proposal, you will be able to edit your content until the submission deadline of Monday, October 14, 2019 (until 10:00pm PST).
Procedures for Submitting a Workshop Proposal
- Workshop proposals accepted online only.
- All information must be completed on the Call for Proposals form or the proposal will not be considered.
- Workshop titles must clearly communicate the content of the program. If your proposal is accepted, workshop descriptions will be listed within the online Conference Planner and within CAAEYC's Conference mobile app.
- Primary presenters may submit up to two proposals. If more than two proposals are submitted, the first two proposals submitted based upon the automated date stamp from the system will be saved; all additional proposals after the second proposal will be subsequently deleted.
- Workshops are 90 minutes in length.
- Spell out abbreviations or acronyms for institutions, school names, job titles or cities.
- Do not type in all caps; also be sure to proof your own typing for spelling and grammar accuracy.
- Proposals must be submitted by Monday, October 14, 2019 (until 10:00pm PST).
- Before beginning the workshop proposal submittal process, have the following information available:
- Name, title and email of all presenters
- Contact information for primary presenter
- Presenter bio and qualifications on the proposed presentation subject
- Workshop title
- Workshop summary (max 200 words)
- Learning objectives
- Complete the workshop proposal process all at once. It may be helpful to prepare your information in a Word document, then copy the workshop details into the proposal form.
- There will be an opportunity to review all information prior to submitting.
- You will have an opportunity to preview a copy of your proposal before submitting; and you will have the chance to print the proposal after submitting it.
- Once you submit a proposal, you will be directed to a screen that provides log in credentials for editing your proposal and a summary of your proposal; you can print this document.
- An email with log in credentials will be sent – be sure to double check that you entered your email address correctly.